Wednesday, September 07, 2005

School is in...or, how I am distracted already

Wow, first day of school. I'm sitting in my second class, and surprises abound, I decided it was a good time for a quick update. Incredibly, both classes so far have been pretty cool! My professors seem interesting, and relatively kind (which can be important, believe me ;). However, because I have four classes today, we can only hope that I am still as enthusiastic by the end of the day. On the plus side, no classes tomorrow. Oh, and by-the-by, check out EELEMENTS in quad for the rest of the week...over a hundred new sign-ups this year!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Chung said...

Haha. school is in. like how school is out at the end of the year... i see where you're coming from.. but i wonder if "school is in session" is where "school is in" is actually from. in that case, "school is in" and "school is out" can't be related at all, otherwise you would be able to say "school is out session" instead of just "school is out". Oh-Ho! i present a good point don't i?


Class dismissed.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter