Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ahh...this must be the life...

Hey Guys!!! Here i am, back in Bangkok at last, which I guess means I'm home--a very weird sensation. I am here to report that I am officially moved into my own place! It's on the 16th floor of a place called Rattanakosin Condos, i have a one bedroom that's quite nice, two ACs, seperate bedroom and bath, balcony, etc etc...oh and I think I mentioned already that on my ground floor there is an incredible resort type spa/swimming pool/gym? Right. That's ok too. Lying on the sandy "beach" they've made and then having a dip in the 75 meter naturally contoured "lake" that goes around the bldg. Plus there is a great resteraunt poolside. So it's ok. ;) Also, i got back from the weekend in the "Hamptons" of Thailand at the Dusit resort in Hua Hin...man. Please go to the link. So you can be jealous. I will send pics soon (i get internet at my place in like a week so expect more stuff then) but for now know that I'm chilling, doing well, sweating profusely, and trying not to have too much fun. Ciao for now! And thanks for the posts, keep em comin'! Next post I will tell you about the jungle hike up to the 12 tiered waterfall at Paala-ou where I did a little swimming and jumping into waterfall pools...stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob -
I checked out the link and I'm glad to see that you seem to be making out okay in Thailand :P I'm a little jealous especially considering the 30 some odd days of rain we've had here in Vancouver.

Hope school is as good as everything else seems to be

Love you lots, take care of yourself!
Ali

11:17 PM  
Blogger T said...

two AC's? thats ridiculous, bwahah!

6:49 AM  
Blogger dingobear said...

Rob, happy to hear you're enjoying the tropical life in Thailand, you lucky *&^%$#@!

But make sure to get a backup AC for your backup AC.

Cheers,
Felix

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter